Tuesday, December 11, 2018

How To Get Airtel 1GB Data For 350 Naira


Do you know you can get a whooping 1GB worth of dars for just 350 Naira? I bet you don't know. Before the end of this post,  i will show you how to get at Airtel 1GB Data For just 350 Naira at ease.


This is the first time am posting any data related offer on this blog and for that reason, I make sure everything is Legit and scam free.


How To Get Airtel 1GB Data For 350 Naira

Gone are the days where you must hit your head against the wall because you want to download a movie or any other large file but no enough data bundle to complete your desire.


Do you want to make money this month? If "YES" Click here to read and join Rollbol social media for free or you might juts checkout how to make money with EPS Nigeria.


So how do i get this awoof data bundle on Airtel?


This is no cheap or trick, it is introduced by Airtel Nigeria officially on their Twitter handle and not juts that. They took it more serious when they start sending messages to most of their custumers.

Actually, data bundles and plans have never been easy. So let me tell you how to get this whooping data bundle today.

To get this data plan is as easy as pie for you only need to input some few USSD code in your dial pad and you are done.

Here Is How To Get Started

Just Dial *141*354# and you are done.

Just dial the code and thank me later but remember, your Airtel account balance will be dibited with 350 Naira.

This Airtel Data Plan Validity

You might be wondering why i didn't drop this at the top but I have my private reasons. Best known be only the wise. So let me tell you how long this 1GB data plan last on the next paragraph.

This Airtel 1GB data plan lasts only but for a day. Meaning you can only use it for 1 day and if you can't exust it, it will all vanish in the thin air.



As for me, I can consume 5GB of data a day if I have it unlimitedly. :"I just they wonder how it will feel like if i enter Airtel Head Office and And I know their Wifi Password"

Remember to dial *141*354# to activate this data plan on your airtel sim for just 350 Naira. Live us a comment below if you have anything to say.


We are wavyearners.blogspot.com
Previous Post
Next Post

0 Comments:

pls live us a comment on the comment box